- This event has passed.
Fun With Friends – Fitness, Health, Movement, Meal Prep, Feelings & FUN – Monthly: 9/22, 10/27, 11/17
September 22 @ 4:30 pm - November 17 @ 7:30 pmFree
Fun With Friends monthly content will include
- Fitness Fun and Movement Activities
- Cooking and Meal Prep activities
- Health Education activities
- Fun With Feelings (group activities for mood health)
Fun With Friends is a monthly health, wellness, and community-building program for adults with disabilities in Snohomish and King Counties. This program is being offered in partnership with Friendship Adventures and is made possible by a Recreation for All grant from Seattle Parks and Recreation.
Come hungry and wear comfy clothes for participating in movement activities!
Fun with Friends will be FREE to all who want to participate between August and November 2023 – courtesy of Seattle Parks and Recreation Grant Funding (Recreation for All Grant).
- Session #1: Friday, August 18th – 4:30-7:30 PM
- Session #2: Friday, September 22nd – 4:30-7:30 PM
- Session #3: Friday, October 27th – 4:30-7:30 PM
- Session #4: Friday, November 17th – 4:30-7:30 PM
Location: Northgate Community Center 10510 5th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125
For more information contact Hallie at firstname.lastname@example.org or text IHI at 425-256-2125
REGISTRATION LINK: https://form.jotform.com/211575926484162