- This event has passed.
Inside Passage Cruise to Alaska *POSTPONED TO SEPT 2021
September 19 - September 26
Ever wanted to take a cruise to Alaska? Now is your chance to join Friendship Adventures aboard the Norwegian Joy for a week-long cruise! Prices are as follows* (based on two guests per cabin):
– $1325 Interior Cabin (Decks 5 & 12)
– $1825 Ocean-View Cabin (Decks 5 & 12)
– $2325 Cabin with Balcony (Deck 12)
– Sept 19: Depart Seattle, Pier 66
– Sept 20: Spend the day at sea
– Sept 21: Spend the day in Ketchikan (7am to 3pm)
– Sept 22: Spend the day in Juneau (7am to 1:30pm)
– Sept 23: Spend the day at Icy Strait Point (7am to 5pm)
– Sept 24: Spend the day at sea
– Sept 25: Spend the day in Victoria BC (Noon to 7pm)
– Sept 26: Arrive Seattle Pier 66
A deposit of $250 per passenger is required to guarantee your spot by August 25, 2019. Final payment will be due by May 1, 2020.
* Prices based on two guests per cabin and include cruise far, meals onboard the ship, port charges, taxes, gratuities, and FA-vacation t-shirt. These are today’s prices which cannot increase, but there is a possibility they will decrease prior to final payment date. If this happens, the savings will be passed along to you. If you are interested in pricing for more than two guests per cabin, connecting cabins, or special requests, please contact Maureen.
Additional costs could include shore excursions, specialty dining or drinks, soda, spa and salon services, bingo games, go-carts, casino, arcade, Wi-Fi, and laundry service. You will have the option to purchase a prepaid soda card and make your choice of a per-cabin amenity offered by Norwegian. If you are not traveling with a chaperone or family member, you will be required to cover your share of your assigned chaperone’s cruise cost.
After the registraiton deadline of August 25, all cabins being held will be removed from our group and pricing and space cannot be guaranteed. There are several ADA wheelchair accessible cabins on hold within our group; these cabins go quickly, due to the limited number of ADA cabins on the ship.
Cancellation policy: Norwegian policy states that cancellations 106 to 119 days prior to sailing receive a 100% refund, 91 days to 105 days prior to sailing receive a 50% refund, 61 to 90 days prior receive a 25% refund. No refunds will be granted within 60 days of sailing.
Passports are required for this trip as we will be passing through international waters, and stopping in Victoria BC, Canada. Please check the expiration date on your passport and make sure it does not expire before March 2021 (six months after our cruise).
With the increased cost of processing credit cards, we are forced to add 3% to the cruise price for those paying via credit card (not to exceed $50 per person). More information will follow once you have made your deposit. If you wish to pay via mail, please send your check and registration information to:
FA Event Registration – 21218 West Lost Lake Road – Snohomish, WA 98296.