Lunch Bunch Club – Choose your Fridays!
October 29 @ 11:00 am - December 17 @ 2:00 pm$35
Friendship Academy invites you to attend our new Lunch Bunch Club! Do you like having fun? Do you like hanging out with friends? Do you like eating a yummy lunch? Then this is the club for you! Register for the upcoming Friday(s) of your choice – or the whole season – and join us at the Academy from 11am to 2pm for a fabulously fun time. We will wash up, spread out for social distancing, and enjoy our lunches and our time together!
Date: FRIDAYS Beginning October 29th through December 17th (7 weeks – no class 11/24)
Pricing varies as follows:
- All 7 Fridays with lunch included $210 (10/29, 11/5, 11/12, 11/19, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17)
- All 7 Fridays – **bring your own lunch $175
- Individual Fridays with lunch included $35 Chose from dates above
- Individual Fridays – **bring your own lunch $25 Chose from dates above
Each meeting of the Lunch Bunch will include opportunities to:
- Enjoy your very own personalized box lunch from Subway with a 6 inch sandwich of your choice, plus a side,
- cookie, and drink? (**see our bring your own lunch options below)
- Hang out, catch up and socialize!
- Listen and groove to your favorite tunes!
- Participate in fun seasonal activity offerings that will vary each week and may include fun games, make and take projects, viewing short films, guest appearances by Friendship Adventures special guests, and much more!
We will be in contact prior to each Lunch Bunch Club meeting to get your sandwich order and song requests for our lunchtime playlist..
**If you would like to participate and the sandwich meal from Subway does not work for you, don’t worry…you are still welcome to sign up and bring your own sack lunch. Registration fee is reduced for participants who bring their own lunch.
Instructor: Kelsey Denney 8 maximum
All classes will be held at Friendship Academy ~ 20226 Ballinger Way NE ~ Shoreline 98155
Located in Ballinger Village Shopping Center near Rite Aid between Subway and Seattle Tan
The health and safety of our participants is our number one priority. At this time, all students, instructors and volunteers are required to have been vaccinated for Covid-19 to attend classes to comply with Governor Inslee’s Proclamation. Masks must be worn indoors while in close proximity with appropriate distancing assisted by our instructors. Classrooms surfaces will be cleaned after each use.
Pre-registration is required due to restricted class sizes. Registration/release forms must be completed at time of registration and include a copy of your vaccination record. Students will not be allowed to attend without completed forms being received prior to the start date of the class.
Friendship Adventures/Friendship Academy does not provide one-on-one personal care for participants attending our classes and activities. If personal care is required, an assistant may attend with them at no cost but are required to show a copy of their vaccination record.
Please wear old clothes for art and craft classes that you don’t mind getting a bit soiled.
Unless stated otherwise, all supplies are included