Portland Rose Festival!
June 5 @ 10:00 am - June 7 @ 8:00 pm
Join Friendship Adventures for their 16th Annual Amtrak trip to the Portland Rose Festival! RESERVE EARLY for this very popular adventure!
Train boards at 10:45 am Friday June 5, 2020 – Cascades #517
Returns at 7:56 pm Sunday June 7, 2020 – Coast Starlight #14
What is included:
- Round trip Amtrak from King Street Station in Seattle
- Reserved premium seating for the Grand Floral Parade
- Two nights at the Double Tree Lloyd Center Hotel
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Official Rose Festival souvenir tshirt
- Free time for other Rose Festival activities, shopping, or sightseeing!
- Two per room – $350 per person
- Three per room – $325 per person
- Four per room – $300 per person
- ** Each person must be assigned a chaperone! If you do not provide your own chaperone it will be necessary for you to share part of your assigned chaperone’s costs.
To reserve your spot, complete the form below and pay your deposit of $100 per person due NO LATER than March 31, 2020. Balance will be due May 10, 2020. Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis. Space and chaperones are limited! Family members are always welcome. Every effort will be make to accommodate room and chaperone request but cannot be guaranteed. Statement will be sent out by May 1, 2020 with the balance due by May 10, 2020.
*** NOT included: Meals, additional activities, and spending money ($125 per person recommended) Arrangements can be made to send in spending money in advance if desired.